CWRP-Teaa's Staff Application

Teaa

RP Name: Delta Four-Oh "Fixer" / Teaa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65432801

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I feel like a a lot of my tickets don't get answered so I would like to make sure that does not happen to others. I like synergy as a server and would like to support in any way possible. I want to be able to help people with their training's by spawning in things for them. I'd like to make synergy as fun as possible by being able to make sure people have what they need/request for in their tickets. I want to make sure synergy doesn't have a bunch of mingers so i'd like to be able to stop them as much as possible. I just pretty much want to help the community in a way where most can not.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Personally I think I am pretty mature and can follow rules correctly. I am a very good problem solver so some of the tickets that are hard to deal with can be answered quickly. I am a very Helpful/Caring person, I want to make sure peoples experiences are as good as possible.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 300/325 (Can't be asked to hop on at 2am on a school night.)

Edited by SippinTeaa
1st Edit: I got fixer 2nd Edit: Idek who but someone bought me vip.

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 03/07/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@SippinTeaa

//locked
//moved to Pending

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Welcome to the staff team

Accepted

//Moved to accepted.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was