How to Truely "Fix the jedi order"

zoink

[Warning its just my opinion don't get butt hurt*

I have seen countless comments and false claims about the order and i'm kinda tired of it.  I can't believe it! After all the work I have done you guys still complain about wanting to have something fresh and too fix these masters? Well my friends let me tell you what would you do? because I made so many reforms that I can't even count. It doesn't matter if you have a new yoda or an entirely new council. The problem is the community/playerbase, If you haven't even been in jedi or seen the progress then you won't have a single clue what's going on.  If you wanna change something in the order and truely fix it don't come to Yoda, Don't go to Mace,  JUST SAY IT! Communication comes a long way and if ya'll don't communicate your concerns won't be heard.  Half of you don't even know what's going on and just going on a complete tirad over nothing. We ain't gonna shut ya down and demote you in jedi or get you demoted on your clone.  Its a gmod boys and girls and if you wanna fix something in a video game what do you do? You communicate your concerns! Wow so amazing right?  And if you think there is favortism? YES YOU ARE CORRECT! EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS A HINT OF FAVORTISM!  That's just my rant/opinion love you guys :)

• Agree 3
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1