ARC Mygeeto Infiltration

Fizzik

Name: Fizzik

Who helped (If applicable): Amuro, Alaska, Guaca, KarlMoon

Event Name: ARC Mygeeto Infiltration

Summary of the story: ARC were given objectives to complete without detection if possible.

What was the result of the event?:

Objectives:

Destroy the communications tower: Complete

Capture the R&D Director (bonus for not executing): Incomplete

Disable base alarm: Complete

Destroy R&D Station: Incomplete

Complete mission without being discovered: Incomplete

Overall tally: Mission failed. The CIS director was not captured and the R&D was not destroyed. Only replaceable equipment was destroyed, all attacking forces died.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Mix of both. Turned into a shoot-em-up after they were detected.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Head Admin

3/4. 

So here's my thing, I loved the concept of the event. However, the execution could've been a lil better. Idk if you expected a lot more people or not but it felt a little too hard with the commandos too. The RP was chill so nothing bad with that except the director being a poopoohead with his gun.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

So I liked the idea of the whole event, however I really did not like that parkour thing at the start ( mainly cause I suck at it lol) 

I wish the bacta dispenser worked, we might of made it since we all were low health at the last breach. 

The droids were easy to kill, but we had to watch out if we got hit, which was a nice touch

The NPCs were fine, they did pin us down killing a few of us. 

overall I'd have to say 3/4 

3/4
I think it was a very good event, and I'm happy that you deployed the ARCs, but the event jobs could've been a little more balanced and the Director at the end should not have come out and shot me in the ass, he didn't listen to what you told him. Other than that it was good, love you.