CWRP- James Staff Application Waived By Trixx

RadJames

RP Name: Naval PO3 James

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:299737637

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin to give back to the community and to the admins. I've always wanted to help out a server but never got the chance to because of an age limit or how mature I have to be. I like helping people and and having fun while staying completely serious as well. I want to also help out with events because they can be kinda difficult because of minges (example: Debrief Shooters, People who tryout for a battalion and then start to be a minge). I want to be an admin because I see what the admins go through and I want to help them out. I see the staff go through some troubles dealing with problems (examples: Minges pretending to be innocent, people fighting over things, tickets). I also want to be a administrator because I've been playing synergy for while and I want to see what its like to be apart of a team who fixes things . I want to be able to help out new players like the staff did when i first started playing and I didn't know what was going on. The main reason I want to join staff though is.. Most of my friends are in staff and are busy doing stuff, So I want to help them out and speed up the process and get staff work done faster.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a twelve year old kid who has lived in Canada for my whole life. I like basketball, hockey, gaming, and hanging out with my friends. My parent's are divorced and I have two pets, Pheobe my cat (Shes a tabby cat) and Lola my dog (Shes a chihuahua x miniature pinscher).

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not have any staff experience apart from running a Minecraft server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  265:25:26

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am Not

Waived By Trixx

Edited by ImaJames
adding a little bit/fixing errors
Banned

+1 good luck bro!

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 03/07/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@ImaJames

//locked
//moved to Pending

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x