Direction of the Server.

GM Leadership

I am personally confused in the direction of the Server. We started off removing Battalions to increase the amount of troopers in a Battalion. I personally was behind this but it was not communicated well. Second we added Bounty Hunters, Now I am aware is was a plan for a long time. However, I don't know if it was following the idea of increasing clone life. Bounty Hunters have brought some RP issues that are or will be handled soon but it seems it had a rough start. And now we are pushing towards a Fourth Faction which is the CIS. Now I am assuming there will be a rotation on the Factions with the Map Rotation[Soon.tm] and that will limit the amount of the factions but I don't see this as a liner plan. Personally I see the server taking steps towards multiply directions that do not lineup. If someone wants to clear this up to me or just hearing feedback from others I would love it.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

GM Leadership

Yea but it takes away from seeing a mass of clones fighting in Courtyard or the MHB on the Venator. 

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Personally I see the server pushing itself further from quality and community and more towards pleasing the masses and trying to be popular without considering actual affects.

I'm prolly ill informed but it's how I feel from my last few months on here again  

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~