Punda's Planetary Assault

Panda

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 there where too many people so when people where spawning in ship it lagged next time just do it with one half of the server attack reg or defence reg so dont scream at me for wanting to fly efectivly and also very mixed messages for the pilots that where meant to fly and who couldent 

1 minute ago, Scottish said:

-1 there where too many people so when people where spawning in ship it lagged next time just do it with one half of the server attack reg or defence reg so dont scream at me for wanting to fly efectivly and also very mixed messages for the pilots that where meant to fly and who couldent 

people complain when I only send like half the server, but when I send the entire server, people still complain.

29 minutes ago, Punda said:

You and Jagger like this 2 Unlike this
  •  

Huh?

Also, +1 the event was fun but the lag was a bit out of hand. Not your fault, but I can suggest a few things for the event server.

1) Make a Pilot Only event to allow more pilots to fly (Gonna have to stress test this tho)

2) If its not Pilot only, ONLY HAVE A MAX OF 4-6 AIRCRAFT IN THE AIR. I.E. 1 LAAT, 2 ARC-170s, 3 CIS fighters

3) Event server should be used for high quality events, NOT QUANTITY. So, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THE WHOLE SERVER GO TO THE EVENT SERVER. You should have 1-4 battalions max for the event. Let everyone get a turn. If we have everyone go on the event server at the same time, it will degrade the event and everyone will bitch anyways. Put up a battalion rotation schedule for the event server or something.

4) The events should last for awhile. Set up the event, get event jobs/staff prepared so they know what to do, organize the battalions once they are loaded in, give a roleplay briefing (i.e. planet names, objective, reason why we're fighting, etc.), then tell each battalion what they are doing and put the pilots separate so they know what they need to do. 

People need to understand this kind of thing takes time, energy, and effort to make work well. Its not something you can just slap together. 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x