Lens' See you soon...Hopefully

This was a Post that I didn't want to make, but, I should've a couple weeks ago. Last Month, my first Battalion I've ever been apart of made a Mass Move to another Server. This was something that I, and two others had been prepping for, for months upon months. There were a few things that had been Promised to us, but, none of them had been kept. This, took a lot of Motivation away from me when it came to Gmod, not just with that Server. A Couple weeks ago, I decided to check out a new Server on a Whim, I had a lot of Old friends there, people from my First Server. The More I spent on this new Server, the more I wanted to stay, this is how I used to feel when it came to Synergy, but, I've been lacking a lot of Motivation  to play on Synergy. 

When I passed the Last Padawan Trials of the Decade, and became the first Knight of this one, it became a moment I don't think I'll ever forget. For so long, I felt stuck as a Padawan, but, now I feel stuck as a Knight Imitate. I don't have anything against the Order, or anyone in it, but, the System they have now isn't the best when it comes to Progression, at least not for me. While Bounty Hunter breathed so much life into the Server for me, apparently it did the Opposite for other people. I can tell you so many great times and good stories I had on my Bounty Hunter, but for each one, there'd just be Ten stories about how it's the worst thing Synergy Added since Sith. 

Until this new Server launched, Synergy felt like the closest thing to my First Server, it felt like Home. But, this new Server, has everything I loved from my First, without any of the things I hated. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, i'm not sure if I'll come back, but, I think it's best that I said my Goodbyes. 

@Vango Harper! At least I hope this is the right one, your work as Moirae Lead was the Push we needed to get Strike Teams off the Ground, while I haven't been able to see you as much as I'd like to, a Good Leader can still be there in Spirt!

Entity, while I couldn't find your name in the Mention, I think we've all seen you on the Server. You're the first person to be my Padawan, and, you were a Damn fine one. Your Dedication is clear, and,  one of the saddest parts of this, is not being able to see you Surpass my Rank in Jedi!

@Jagger While I tend to Gravitate towards 212th on Servers, this was the first one I didn't do that with. 212th has always had a Feel on Servers, one that when I first Joined, it just didn't have for me.Your work in 212th, has changed that, you've done an Incredible job as Cody, and I might come back briefly to +1 your next term. 

Patricia, one of my Deepest Regrets on SR,  was not reaching KI. I felt like a massive Disappointment, you believed in me, when I didn't believe in me. Without you, I don't think I would've reached KI, because without you, I wouldn't have stayed Determined. Thank you.

@Nightmare You are, easily, the Best Yoda I have ever seen. Most Yoda's are Terrified to break Character, horrified at the thought of "breaking the immersion", you on the other hand, understand the Depth that Yoda has. You're just as likely to Call a Free For All at the end of a Jedi Deployment, in Yoda's Speechpattern of Course, as you are to say sometthing Serious. Nobody plays Yoda, like you do, and, it's good to see the Role played how it Deserves to be, by someone who Deserves it. 

I'm going to miss all of you.

• Friendly 1

Attack battalion guys are always on the move forwards, eh?

Catch you around man, you were one of the best players I had the pleasure of interacting on the server. Your optimism, incredible feedback, agenda for roleplay, and activity will be missed.

Orange for ever -- 212th hoorah.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x