Hornet/Snow's Application for Staff

Snow

RP Name: TR RANCOR ARFC Captain Hornet/Snow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71572288

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Synergy has been one of the best communities I have ever joined, and the staff are one of the reasons it has been so enjoyable. I have only ever had to wait at maximum, 30 seconds for a staff response. After about 300 hours and starting just after the switch to the Venator from Rishi, I feel it is my time to pay it forward. I want to help people in any way I can and make their experience on the server that much better. I will dedicate myself to being a staff member fully. I want to be the one who responds first when someone needs an admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Tristan, I am a senior in high school and plan to go into software development. I am available everyday with few exceptions from 4:30PM CST to 12 or 2AM CST. This means I am on during prime time and would be available to anyone that needs an admin during that time and also into the late night where many people might be AFK or not on. I am compassionate and care about people's experience deeply and will commit fully to making their day better. I am patient and willing to listen to anyone at anytime.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I do not, but now is a good time as any to gain experience and learn to be staff on a server I enjoy very much.

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc