Possible Heavy Buff

Noble

Name: Noble

RP Rank: 1SG/ KI

Suggestion: Give heavies increased armor as they are expected to be tankier than most as we are slower and provide more firepower. Would help balance the gap between DU with shields and other battalions that don't have the shields so they would be closer to the survivability that having a shield would give.

• Agree 2

Man Of The Past

4 hours ago, Twrgy said:

-1 This was just talked about in the community meeting, all battalion / job perks are going to be removed and skill points are going to be reduced 

Correct it was talked about but after during the Q&A I was thinking that DU still have an increased survivability rate over the other heavy classes since they have shields 

Man Of The Past

23 minutes ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

Correct it was talked about but after during the Q&A I was thinking that DU still have an increased survivability rate over the other heavy classes since they have shields 

Well they have that now with the shields.... 

-1 While the thought is there it’s kinda scuffed and saying DU has some clear advantages is quite false. The current shield clips through your legs and you can get shot, and you can’t use a shield and a gun let alone a z6. 
Yes they have shields but they have to be used in  pair effectively 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

11 minutes ago, Dennis said:

-1 While the thought is there it’s kinda scuffed and saying DU has some clear advantages is quite false. The current shield clips through your legs and you can get shot, and you can’t use a shield and a gun let alone a z6. 
Yes they have shields but they have to be used in  pair effectively 

A shield set down you can shoot the z6 over it thus having a significantly less chance of being hit that other heavies in other battalions 

Man Of The Past

6 minutes ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

A shield set down you can shoot the z6 over it thus having a significantly less chance of being hit that other heavies in other battalions 

Only certain du will have the Z6 if i heard right during the meeting

Edited by Hawky

You want a higher chance of survival, join DU but a unrealistic boost is ridiculous. We did NOT ask for a buff we're getting and it was news to us too at the meeting.

Plus we will lose the majority of our Z6's so your point of shooting Z6s over shields is not realistic anymore for DU

PS: I am not saying that a small buff is an issue but we literally are losing 80% of our Z6s lmao not sure if you knew that, and also I was not trying to publicly fish, I never would and I would not start today good sir! lol but yeah this particular suggestion aint it chief

Edited by Trixx

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

-1, personally this change isn't the greatest but I do agree: heavy is in dire need of something to make them tankier, how am I supposed to be a bullet sponge damage dealer who mows down evil clankers if my gun has the range of a baked potato and I die as quickly as a humpty dumpy falling from a fucking wall. 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Head Admin

Sorry, this is gonna be a -1 from me chief. Mainly due to that no one is getting buffs anymore.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander