Something I feel like we forgot about

Twrgy

Server suggestions..

After reading the countless novels on Drayyen's post there was a lot of people with problems that they would like to be fixed. Sever suggestions have all been about models, addons, maps and etc. I have been reading / hearing a lot more complaints than just models and addons so please lets make this server better and have people start speaking up. I personally have no major complaints to where synergy is right now but I know a lot of people do wether its with staff or rules fucking say something to fix it. I just don't want synergy to die out because I know once this dies out the community would part ways and that would be sad :(

I mean to be honest we can do updates, suggestions and all that shit, but in the end it won’t matter cause GMod itself is dying so like I won’t say this is a waste of time cause this is an escape for some people, but I mean it sort of is, cause you can be moving on to soemthing new instead of complaining over something that most likely won’t be fixed unless it’s a minor thing that you can deal with then eh go ahead and keep on playing.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png