How Many SpecializationsCan A Clone Have Up To?

ZigBach

I have a question.

From the CWRP rules: "3.1.ad) Any individual may only have a maxium of one clone whitelist, one Naval whitelist, and one Jedi whitelist at once (barring 101st Trooper and Cadet). High Command (REG+) may have two clone whitelists, but may not exceed the rank of CSM in any battalion."

But what about specializations, such as Sharpshooter, Medic, Pilot, etc.?

From what I understand, each clones can have upto 3 specializations, but not sure. Plus, there were some incident where some troopers got their whitelist to certain specialization removed when they get trained for new specialization (this is of course when they had less than 2 specializations).

Thoughts?

• Agree 1

My personal feelings on this is that a trooper should only be the specialization they are running. Medic class means you are carrying medical supplies. Pilot carry the pilot equipment. 

If someone is say a Pilot but medic trained I think it makes sense they can assist and help medics but they in my opinion should only be able to assist. Not handle the situation entirely.

You have your job & then you have the role that you specialize in, for example, I have ENG in my name but I'm only a normal WP Trooper. This means that I can undergo engineering inside the ER when needed. Before I became a part of WP I had MED in my name so I had medic as my specialization but I was an ARC Trooper, this meant that I was allowed to be in the medical bay & undergo normal checkups or help under any emergency in the medical bay.

How it works for Pilot I don't know but I believe that it's almost the same, you are for example an ARC & have PLT in your name then you should be able to do pilot stuff (fly etc) but as I said, I am not sure.

And from what I know of you can only specialize in 1 role, doesn't matter if you are medic trained or not. If you choose at that moment to specialize in Pilot or Engineering then you can not do medical procedures inside the medical bay.

Edited by Extinzion

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

Generally, you have one specialization which is the whitelist you have. So that can be Sharpshooter, Engineer, Medic, Jet Trooper, etc. From there, you may be trained in anything. If you attend the class and receive the training such as medic, engineer, pilot, ATC, TECH, or EOD you are then certified in any of those areas. While your main duty falls to whatever your whitelist may be, if needed, you can perform the duties of any area you are certified in. However, a sharpshooter certified in engineer training does not have priority over an engineer with an engineer whitelist.

26 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

No. One Clone Whitelist only.

Ok but seriously though. Can we actaully add detailed versions of the rules regarding specialization and certification? (Including the part where you have to choose between officer whitelist and a specialization whitelist, aka RIP 400 credits)

44 minutes ago, KanZ said:

Ok but seriously though. Can we actaully add detailed versions of the rules regarding specialization and certification? (Including the part where you have to choose between officer whitelist and a specialization whitelist, aka RIP 400 credits)

"3.1.ad) Any individual may only have a maxium of one clone whitelist [...]" I don't see what more detail there needs to be. It clearly says one whitelist. Not one officer and one specialization whitelist. One whitelist.