I need a tarkov squad

Dennis

Any of the homies out that that have Escape from Tarkov and wanna get some runs in add message me on discord I’m in all of them. 

my main map is reserve so I think it’s the best bang for your buck. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...

Tarkov is not on steam and @Holo hit me up in TS and I’m down 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Owen bet and Duck lmao its the best map for loot

@Duck I love it I’m addicted to the map, I have both marked room keys and almost all the rest of them. 

@Scalam1 fuck that it’s like 3 mill I’m only at 2 

Edited by Dennis