Why Can't HA Set People to SA

Piff

Question: So why aren't HA's allowed to set people to SA

Comments/Concerns: So i've heard before that this was made to allow SA's to build but some people would rather keep something private such as tryouts for a squad or build a dupe, mostly a tryout dupe and no offense to SA+, but some are not the best builders and i would like some clarification on this cause i don't know if this a rule or not cause i've been told yes by some and no by others

Staff Member you're asking: @ traditional @ Sanchez Resident

Additional info:

• Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Retired Founder

Head Admins are not allowed to simply hand out staff ranks to non-staff members.

The only people whom have this ability are Directors (Sanchez/Trad), and even so they usually seek approval from Jackson or Chambers before setting them, and while they are set, they must be fully supervised by a Director or Head Admin, and then the rank removed once completed.

Founders are the only rank allowed to approve of Honorary In-Game Staff Ranks, Developers, Developer Assistants, and any in-game ranks not associated with the normal staff structure.

The reasoning for this is, at random points in time people were being set to SA without any approval, ontop of that, previous HAs who did this either forgot or just never removed the temp rank, allowing that person to roam free for days and even possibly have reports filed on them, as a staff member, when they are not officially staff, or on any roster.

• Winner 2

z5dGuiK.gif