CWRP Agent's Staff Re-App

Agent

RP Name: TRM Rancor MED SSG Agent

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142523409

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a server?: No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team as I needed to work on myself as a person and also needed time off of the server for school reasons. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Well in my resignation I stated I'll take a break of a month or 2 before I would come back because, the whole reason for me leaving in the first place was to better myself for one I come back. I also notice that there are a lot of things that could use some assistance for example events and helping the younger less experienced staff members be better at the best potential. Overall this time around expect greater things from myself and if anyone remembered how I operated before as staff this time around would be nothing in comparison.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Of course I expect nothing less.

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic