Reaper RE Gamemaster APP

Reaper

Name: Reaper/ Doom's unit Commander Tiplar
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:119739801
Current Staff Rank: SA

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Doom's Unit Commander Tiplar has played for 553:41:53.
but i swear i have atleast 3000?

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Id Like to say 8 outta ten. ive watched the show over a dozen times

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: My leader skills are pretty damn good. im currently tiplar. Im a former Bcmd and i use to be a pretty damn good admin. that could do alot of events

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: 

I want to do a event that invovles RP pretty much for Each Battlion. it will kinda be a Murder Mystery. One Event job will be hunting Down the other. Event jobs Trying to kill them. the clones jedi and other things. will be serching them by either using Tech RP EOD RP and many other things. to be honest they can honeslty fail this quest if they chose the incorrect person who has bein assassinating the other event jobs. all will be set to low health due to they need to die to the assians.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by Reaper

Accepted for interview 

Contact a GMO+ before January 29th, 2020  or face denial.

@Reaper

//locked

//moved

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was