Tyennoch - End of Eldritch

Churro

Name: Tyennoch 

Who helped (If applicable): Hades, Zen, Kurt, Cryotec, Mitchell

Event Name: End of Eldritch

Summary of the story: After gaining enough solid intel on where Eldritch was meeting the Umbaran General Trefor, the Republic decides to strike, launching an attack on the new CIS base and Abandoned temple, while taking out the comms array at the same time. The Objective was to capture or kill Eldritch and Trefor and end their Reign of Tyranny.

What was the result of the event?: Eldritch captured, base destroyed, 3/3 Artifacts recovered

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:  RP/shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

GM Leadership

10/10. Very Fun. Sorry this is short.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

8/10. Very nice map choice for scenery and umbaran look fit really well for immersion. Good job picking a larger map for a big force. Would have been better as a 1 life to create more immersion and medical RP and would have made the event last longer. Also all the jedi pushing with sabers ignited in the darkness is great. Overall good work total and good deployment.

9/10. 

I don't give these out at all but this deserved it, it't was honestly really good. 

Not much RP for the Jedi/trooper side besides the ones that encountered the sith, which was honestly fine. However overall this was a great mission. 

I was a little hesitant when you said "Rishimoon is great and optimized" and it showed that it kinda lagged mid-way but overall this was a great event, not too hard but not easy enough to constitute easy mode. Lots of objectives and enough to keep people occupied.