Hero's Game Master Application

Hero

Name: Hero

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107164987

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 960:52:40

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Around an 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Quite good 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I wish to continue my black ops campaign with 21st, Rancor, and SOBDE. These missions evolve around the Black Ops Division of the Republic. They are allowed to do more, questionable, tasks that benefit the Republic. To these men, Ethics and morals are second to the mission. I will restart my campaign, introducing my Deployment officer and his authority. The men stated above will be deployed to -Redacted- In order to deal with the -redacted- uprising against Republic forces in the area, the -redacted- have armed themselves with weapons from -redacted-. The Republics duty will be to go there and attempt negotiations with the civilians. If they fall through, they are to -Redacted-.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): Just a few of my many, these were my favorites :) 

+1 don’t try to force abuse me or it will end up like last time 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic