The Help that Dident help-Franks event

Frank

Name:Frank

Who helped (If applicable): Taser,Thunder,Elijah

Event Name:The Help that Dident help

Summary of the story:There was 2 engineers that came to upgrade the HMC but they had an infected ship and headcrabs came out if it and bit a tropper that got infected Then Headcrabs start to come out of HMC because the engineer were Infected

What was the result of the event?:The HMC almost was blone up by Harte setting it on fire and all the Headcrabs were killed

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Mainly Passive

• Agree 1

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

• Director
Director

8/10 

I don't like infection Events, but i'm trying to keep my Bias out of the best I can. I hopped on towards the tail of the event, as far as I know, however this one didn't have as much chaos as I'm used to. Apparently I did well in regards to Stepping up, earned a Rec and shoutouts, thanks again. A lot of people seem to have an issue with the story, but, I feel like if you went too indepth with it, the event would've been worse off for it. Infection events are fun for the people who can hold out, but, for the people infected, and for the people handling the infected, it's often Hell, chaos, and boring. It's a Niche cup of tea, that, while isn't for me, I can understand while people who do, enjoy it. This didn't drag on, something that I appreciate it. 

Sidenote: Guess who didn't press submit?