Gohn - GM App

Gohn

• Director
Director

Only Senior Admin+ may apply for Gamemaster for now. If not it will be denied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gohn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87120731

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:   501st Warrant Officer Appo has played for 538:48:01.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:  My communication is good i make sure so everyone know what im talking about and making it clear for them before they start talking. Im telling them if u have something regarding the event for improvments dont say it unless its important. My Leadership is also good im WO in 501st for the moment im making daily simulations for 501st and other battalions im used to taking leads in Events and in Deployments and im not scared to hide what i think is important and needs to be put forward

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I would like to make a underwater deployment where you chase down a CIS Facility where they are making underwater droids and the event is underground it is a small spot underwater where its droids that are shooting at you as a outer defense

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1