Mitchell - Rat-Men

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: Rat-Men

Summary of the story: An unknown species of giant hairy mammals is discovered digging in and around Fort Anaxes. The clones soon discover them and their weird tendencies.

What was the result of the event?: The Creatures took over the crystal caves at first, then they where forced to relocate to both Slate and eventually the base. After failing to that the base, they unleash a plague onto Anaxes. In the following chaos, several clones and jedi become infected. Devolving into insanity and start a massive amount of infections. The base eventually cured the plague and the creatures retreated.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

7/10 

It wasn't what I expected, and, it was difficult to respond to overall, as we were killing Notwookies, but Gmod isn't the easiest when it comes to Originality, especially with NPCs. I'd probably rate it better, if I didn't hate Infection Rp, but just because it isn't my Cup of tea doesn't make it bad. Despite the NPC issue, as well as the overall Bizzare event, it was still pretty Enjoyable. Granted, I didn't get to see as much when I went to the Medbay to help secure it, It was still pretty intresting. It's hard to hate on an Event with this much Creativity. I do however, think that the Event would've done better without the Infection aspect.