[Accepted] [CW] Migos Ban Appeal

KMOX4

RP Name/Steam Name:CT Migo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210154522
Date of Ban:June of 2019
Length of Ban:PERMA
Offense:4+ Bans
Banned By:Unknown
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:I belive I should be unbanned. As I have matured quite a bite since I was perma-ban, I have been making sure I have not been breaking alot of rules within the server. And following orders when told to, I also think if I am unbanned. It will help me, as I can be on this server again, and try to make sure to inprove my image. As I am no longer a minge. I feel like people can turn around, There are some that obvisey don't like Pixelcat, But I have, By becomeing staff on a server, and reaching the rank of Elite Admin, Just shy of making HA. I have proven myself to take what it takes to be Unbanned. and be welcomed back into the commuity.
Evidence to support your claims:N/A

Edited by KMOX4
Typo

I've dealt with you alot man and I think deep down you are a great guy but for your own good its better if you stay banned, You constantly threw fits of rage whenever something didn't do your way even small things like messing up on trigger disipline. At one time you were blacklisted from every battalion and from a staff perspective it was near impossible trying to calm you down and communicate with you as you would always run away from sits and just scream whenever you were frozen.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Nade Jones said:

I've dealt with you alot man and I think deep down you are a great guy but for your own good its better if you stay banned, You constantly threw fits of rage whenever something didn't do your way even small things like messing up on trigger disipline. At one time you were blacklisted from every battalion and from a staff perspective it was near impossible trying to calm you down and communicate with you as you would always run away from sits and just scream whenever you were frozen.

Just now, Nade Jones said:

You constantly threw fits of rage whenever something didn't do your way even small things like messing up on trigger disipline. At one time you were blacklisted from every battalion and from a staff perspective it was near impossible trying to calm you down and communicate with you as you would always run away from sits and just scream whenever you were frozen.

Its been about half a year. Maybe Longer. 

holding onto things from the past wont get anyone anywhere. 

Lets say for example someone did someting really bad, that caused alot of problems socially and warranted a perma ban. A year passes by, do you want the person to be held responsible for something they did for a year ago? Or would you want to give them a chance to come back, even though there is a slim chance they have not changed socially. If it happens again then follow up with a no-appeal ban, we all know what @Mike Did and post on the forums, hell the guy should still be perma'd for past offences (No shade thrown). but yknow, he's back, he hangs out. He doesnt post flak cannons anymore. 

All im saying is a chance should be given, but a leash should be kept. 

Edited by Scribbles

+1 but you do have to realize that most of your blacklists in battalions will still stand and most likely won't be removed until you show on server signs of being better. 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

7 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Its been about half a year. Maybe Longer. 

holding onto things from the past wont get anyone anywhere. 

Lets say for example someone did someting really bad, that caused alot of problems socially and warranted a perma ban. A year passes by, do you want the person to be held responsible for something they did for a year ago? Or would you want to give them a chance to come back, even though there is a slim chance they have not changed socially. If it happens again then follow up with a no-appeal ban, we all know what @Mike Did and post on the forums, hell the guy should still be perma'd for past offences (No shade thrown). but yknow, he's back, he hangs out. He doesnt post flak cannons anymore. 

All im saying is a chance should be given, but a leash should be kept. 

His behaviour resembles someone who suffers with some kind of mental disability, I do not know if this is true or not but keep that in mind, I have no vendetta and I am very much up for giving 2nd chances but from what I personally believe its better off for Migo to stay away from the server not only for our good but also for his.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

28 minutes ago, Dennis said:

+1 but you do have to realize that most of your blacklists in battalions will still stand and most likely won't be removed until you show on server signs of being better. 

Thanks for letting me know on that. I will be on days when I can, and try to help the new ct's find there bunks and stuff

4 hours ago, Scribbles said:

@Mike Did and post on the forums, hell the guy should still be perma'd for past offences (No shade thrown). but yknow, he's back, he hangs out. He doesnt post flak cannons anymore. 

1. you dont know the half of it and 2. thats only what you were lead to believe.

also +1 who actually cares even if this kid gets unbanned hes still blacklisted from everything so worst thing he can do is shoot up a DB while screaming the Nword and get permad again, give him a chance lol

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
Just now, Nade Jones said:

His behaviour resembles someone who suffers with some kind of mental disability, I do not know if this is true or not but keep that in mind

Is that what we're doing now? Keeping people away because that have mental disabilities?  Fuck me man.
Even if he didn't, people can change with time. 

• Funny 1
4 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Is that what we're doing now? Keeping people away because that have mental disabilities?  Fuck me man.
Even if he didn't, people can change with time. 

That isn't what I mean, I'm just saying we are all up for a 2nd chance but some people simply can't change, the if 4 bans isn't already assurance idk what is.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

The story if Migo is quite sad tbh, his obviously uncontrollable outbursts led him to be cast out his reputation led him to be cast out, alot of staff tried to help, but after their effort proved fruitless they gave up. I do admit as a staff member it was hard to try and deal with migo but the hardest part was trying to get battalions to understand and make a compromise, most battalions couldn't be arse and probably didn't have the time. Nobodies a villian here but we could all have done better.

[Insert joker meme]

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Just now, Regional said:

He has 32 Offences 
1.) AOS
2,) Breaking PTS
3.) RDM
4.) Button Pressing
5.) Button Pressing
6.) Shooting on Defcon 6
7.) OOC PTS
8.) Broke PTS
9.) RDM
10.) Pushing buttons
11.) AOS/Disrespect 
12.) CC out of CC room
13.) RDM
14.) RDM
15.) RDM
16.) Trespassing
17.) Trespassing
18.) ERP
19.) FailRP
20.) Shooting on decon 6
21.) RDM
22.) RDM
23.) RDM
24.) Shooting on decon 6
25.) RDM
26.) Trespassing
27.) RDM
28.) NITRP
29.) RDM
30.) Shooting on decon 6
31.) Trespassing
32.) Trespassing
But +1 cause he waited a long ass time, just do a 1 strike policy 

Gotcha. But i meant the bans.

+1

Deserves a chance, back on my old server [redacted], Migo (aka Hiro) does a great job with other minges and has really improved. He has gone through a lot of change during this time period, and i can gurantee that the last thing he would do is minge. A personal goal of his is to reach HA and prevent Minging overall. This goal should be a great factor into the decision that is made. Unaware of few of the events and issues cause by KMOX, I still know how bad he can get, but even then, you could suggest the idea of a 1 Strike Policy, so that way he is kept on a high alarm, and he does not minge overall. Coming from a fellow member and a friend, I know that he is ready to be unbanned. The second he is, he will most likely apologize a lot and prove to all that he has truly changed. Captain Doc, Out.- TR 501st Legion Captain Doc to TRO 501st SJ C KIII Hiro 

• Agree 1

-1 last time I interacted with you was right before your last ban and I was trying to show you how to change peoples minds through actions and to remain calm when you dont get your way and we had a long talk currently to my knowledge you are still black listed form every battalion and have a bad rep in the server Unless you can get unblacklisted from somewhere I dont see you coming back in a positive manor  and I dont think any battalion will honestly stick out there reputation for you at this point im sorry but I dont think you should come back to synergy as it wont be a healty or welcoming environment and it will most likley just piss you off again.  leading to similar events that got you banned in the first place.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:22 PM, dw_Doc said:

+1

Deserves a chance, back on my old server [redacted], Migo (aka Hiro) does a great job with other minges and has really improved. He has gone through a lot of change during this time period, and i can gurantee that the last thing he would do is minge. A personal goal of his is to reach HA and prevent Minging overall. This goal should be a great factor into the decision that is made. Unaware of few of the events and issues cause by KMOX, I still know how bad he can get, but even then, you could suggest the idea of a 1 Strike Policy, so that way he is kept on a high alarm, and he does not minge overall. Coming from a fellow member and a friend, I know that he is ready to be unbanned. The second he is, he will most likely apologize a lot and prove to all that he has truly changed. Captain Doc, Out.- TR 501st Legion Captain Doc to TRO 501st SJ C KIII Hiro 

People can change, There are some that cant, and some that Can.

After speaking with staff on icefuse, we have decided to Accept your appeal. They confirmed that you have been constantly improving and are one of the better staff members.  This appeal will be accepted on good faith and community feedback. You will be on a one strike rule from here on out. Any rule breaking for a 3 month period will result in a perma ban. 

Appeal Accepted 

//Moved to Accepted 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1