Undead - Last Christmas? 

Undead3005

Name:Undead

Who helped (If applicable):Clorox, Tyennoch, Trad, Cutlaw

Event Name:Last Christmas? 

Summary of the story:Santa Gets kidnaped by the Grinch , hes followers and Dog (Max). The santa gets recued in the dark caves, Santa missing presents were found, (15) Republic Is happy

What was the result of the event?:SANTA WAS KILLED BY A max becuase a jedi started attack him but the dog missed and killed santa. But was revived nbgy doing CPR, Tbh i didnt want to ruin the event so i allowed.. Grinch got esacuted, The Santa Left the base without 1 present

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:RP

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

I just want to point out that the server is serious rp and santa and the grinch dont exist in the star wars universe i know undead had  good intentions with this one but all events are supposed to make sense in lore and this one simply doesn't

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

34 minutes ago, Pot said:

I just want to point out that the server is serious rp and santa and the grinch dont exist in the star wars universe i know undead had  good intentions with this one but all events are supposed to make sense in lore and this one simply doesn't

Not even for 1 day? A fun Christmas event. 

spacer.png GGX

• Winner 1
2 hours ago, Tim said:

1/10. Really bad non rp event. Santa claus didn't exsitst in star wars and ofor me it was non rp event

Tim make this a 2/10 or I'm going to havk ur minecraft account 

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

1 hour ago, Pot said:

A lot of things that we do on the server are not set in store lore. Hell some battalions even made their own lore pages for stuff. But my point is, 

Theres nothing proving or disproving Santa in Star Wars. And Christmas is technically a thing because of the old Christmas special. Change my mind.

but he made a good story line with Christmas theme’d stuff on Christmas.

Lots of people take ideas from other franchises and movies and turn them into events.  So this one Santa event shouldn’t be an issue.

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was