CWRP - (SkylurJR) Staff Application

RadJames

RP Name: 104th MED SPC SkylurJR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:299737637

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin to give back to the community and to the admins. I've always wanted to help out a server but never got the chance to because of an age limit or how mature i have to be. I like helping people and and having fun while staying completely serious aswell. I want to also help out with events because they can be kinda difficult because of minges or people who like to light up (shootup) event jobs without consent. I want to be an admin because I see what the admins go through and i want to help them out. I see a lot of trolls on this server and i want to remove them so I can make the lives of players easier and better. I also like seeing people happy instead of upset or completely sad and end up quitting the server. Oh and i want to be a more active player so i think being admin will help!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 12 year old kid who likes to make friends and become good at a lot of stuff. I'm always playing this server because ever since my friend Skylur introduced it to me I've been hooked. I don't really have much of a life behind the screens of my computer but i can say that i'm a bit, Talkative, Crazy, Fun, and Funny.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not have any staff experience apart from running a Minecraft server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 85 hours on synergy servers (aka Clone Wars)

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am Not

Edited by SkylurJr
to fix errors

Maturity comes from Experience and Time. I understand that you have good intent, and that being Staff is something you've likely aspired for, for a while now. But, as important as Staff can be, it's a job that not only requires a lot of time, effort, and energy, but as fulfilling as it can be, it's often underappreciated. While I can't say much about this Server personally, in general, a lot happens in Servers, behind the Big Red Curtain. Now, i'm not saying that Synergy has Scandals among Staff, but, a big reason why a lot of Servers have Staff Age Locked, Maturity locked, and require Apps, is because it's something that could break the experience for a lot of people. 

You seem like a Good Kid, whether you do, or don't make the cut isn't up to me at all. But, if you don't, don't let it prevent you from enjoying the Server as you clearly do.  

Banned

-1              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Being staff means you need to start in the TR program, and to become TR you need to be SSG+

The first time I became staff, I got waived for the TR requirements. I was only a SPC.

Anyway 

I suggest Taking some time to mature up and get a better feel for the server before becoming staff.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 wasnt you battalion hoping and on our event your was just messing around and not listening to orders and all you wanted to do was drive a boat. I mean I respect it but idk 

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)