Craig - 501st Battalion of the week event

Craigary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Craig

Who helped (If applicable): Cutlaw

Event Name: Jigsaw

Summary of the story: The 501st were refilling on supplys, and got ambushed and put into a game. They need to survive and solve the puzzles to survive, basically a cult has their own way of life and got paid off to murder every republic trooper he finds. 

What was the result of the event?: Was-Gij Was killed, Cis flatbombed the city after the 501st left.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Aight, boys, the event had many thing that other events did not, the theme was set for a very specific reason, most of the time we couldnt get the answeer we were looking for ( i still regret my 69 guess ) but as I say most of the time the ambience was on point, it had music, short but meaningful story and Craig had to work with hte map, which was kind of hard to navigate through, he made sure everyone got to the place, Forseen also helped.

I know Craig did an oopsie but only one time ( the part with the directions ) but it deserves 10/10 ❤️