The Senate Commandos.

Why were they removed again, I forgot. I personally loved them and what they did within the server. Will there be a return on them one day?

212th ARFO SSG Scorpion

Past:

41st PVT, 104th PLT PFC, 327th HVY SGT, Shock HVY SGT, TCO CSM Tup, 91st JT CPL , Rancor ARF PFC, Doom's Unit MED SSG, RM CPL.

As the final Taggart, it was an impossible task to properly perform the duties of a Senate Commando. You must depend on the fact that there need to be active Senators and some people just didn’t want to do it.

Senators weren’t active, the side job for the Commandos was basically be a washed up Shock Trooper who couldn’t actually arrest anyone, it sucked.

People loved being the jobs, I loved being Taggart; it’s just it was a bad idea at the time and will probably always be a bad idea, they won’t be coming back as their own independent job but last I heard the skin for the commandos will be available to use as Event Jobs off the civilian model.

It would be nice to see them back in action. To be fair, i have seen a senator or two roaming around and ends up at Granite in a hostage situation.

212th ARFO SSG Scorpion

Past:

41st PVT, 104th PLT PFC, 327th HVY SGT, Shock HVY SGT, TCO CSM Tup, 91st JT CPL , Rancor ARF PFC, Doom's Unit MED SSG, RM CPL.

I didnt understand why a taggert was needed. Just put normal ones in, then when a senator is on, a shock can go onto the WL. No harm done. If he wants he can go back to a shock trooper. Just adds more like RP realism shit. It's a side job like just swapping armour 

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)