Undeads Staff Report

Dennis

RP Name: Havoc Squad Commander Brimstone

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:86273369

Staff member you are reporting: Undead 

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): ah shit idk chief

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: having a dupe placed down during an event. Declaring said dupe a “semi-RP” area which can only be inferred as semi-serious. 

Explain the situation: A few days ago while on the server a dupe was placed in the MHB and I saw it had some text screens on it saying it was a “semi-RP” area which to the best of my knowledge that founder+ or maybe director+ can make that decision. I told him, hey I don’t think you can do this and no response from him was given and the dupe was eventually removed. Keep in mind this dupe is 70+ props at least from what some people have been able to count. The next day the dupe is back up except this time the dupe is down during an event, I believe that it was during scribbles’ scrab event, however, I could be wrong. I made several tickets asking if this was his dupe and said it in OOC, then undead went to carvis who was next to me in-game at the time, and then proceeds to remove the dupe at the end of the event, and proceed to act AFK or leave when I was trying to get confirmation that it was his by him saying it, not realizing he put it up the other day. I was suspended for two weeks for 20 prop dupe that was up for 5 minutes max he had this up for a whole 30-45 minutes during a really good event that the game master couldn’t do more on because of the lag that the dupe was causing. 

Evidence (If applicable):

4tPNjMZ7wZRFOJ0m8By5CXCk_k5Q31RT58PGlwmwhh37WonY_gu9wy4O0heIujD9GdFE7ZCI9mDA-H30VrKdTIy4SQ4wWYkhKVmukHslSSeNV-OOn0DgCeebdCQ1cpEW4p3OE2Ha

i1VukZ9NC06DwSjf_E_l-7bOI25rfSX1UoCcXo_CVI97KzV9zkf-Nr-L7Ds49Cs-HsGDpSDH88MpmwJbSoidMzM8MrjRyKwyDR7U0wIRxeVzXd7K5ROKgL0OEosiXXbVHwqgPdTg

8gfpm1mZpqlps43HNZ_vjLm6Z8CdA6ytJZ1kouQUPONLm92fo0iZ6lWQLBlC5P1liRn71iEwKcPL19XKqZKniMdkYVLa8OdvxKcMO6rL9ZtQf_Z7TDwvWSYrY9UbRmaosXXDfi0b

MUQrNBWL6RrqOO2x_nEvMuWx2bUSTvMMoEaZN9qYwshsTkmQ7BrHo8PQmRWDpCl3GqugeV1bGDt4euD_-j649UvU2BQLEHLhOqdOivIsUizcWFtOdaXNlEvV9ERrtKNgjBATd2rI

The first picture is from when he called it "semi-RP" and put his name on the dupe and the second is during the event

The ping picture was taken during a time when no attacks where taking place which shows just how many props this dupe had.

Can provide youtube link to video if requested its just aids to upload and I was eating during it as well.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): ah shit idk chief

I love the effort for this Dennis 🤣

I feel as though the intentions of the Undead were good however it's not really an acceptable thing that has happened, whether it be an accident or not, people have been suspended before for less. Obviously I will edit this to vote properly once Undead has commented.