Soul's Resignition

Soul

Name:Soul

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53878237

Final day of work (Must be three days later):9/27/17

Reason for leaving:

So, I am going to make this short and sweet. I have been inactive the past month and I am not helping in any way, shape, or form. I am completely done with CWRP. I have put every little bit of effort I had into this and I believe since I am not doing my job as much as it is needed to be done, I should simply step down from my position. My admin rank in-game has already been taken away so I should be good in that regard. 

I am resigning from staff as well as TRM.

Farewells: 

Shout out to @Billiam Clinton Was probably the best Cody I had.

Shout out to @BadDog Was a good friend and was the one of my closest CW buddies

Shout out to @Ardell Was another good friend and a good fellow

Shout out to @Naavi Dedicated to the Training program, needs to teach everyone in training program how to not leak stuff xD

and Shout out to everyone else in the 212th.

Edited by Soul
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

WAIT SOUL NO DONT LEAVE :(

Gonna miss you man, we've been through a bit in the 212th. I remember playing on icefuse and synergy roleplay with you, watching your streams, playing cs:go with you and the boys, we've had some good times. Hope college is going well for ya man, good luck with life. See you around, Soul!

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Miss you man

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin