The Ambush

Undead3005

Name:undaed

Who helped (If applicable):Dox, Porgs, Ayden, Kestrel, Church

Event Name:The ambush

Summary of the story:A peacful village has a deal with a besnesman about a supply run, The supply run gets ambushed by a bunch of bandits, Not soon after the bandits get cocky and attempt to attck troopers off base, This will piss of the base and they go after them. The Bandit hideout can only be opened by a keycard which was found after the ambush was dropped.The hideout is taken out and they find something speacial, A holocron inside.They bring that holocron to SO BDE to be sold?????.The cicvies were brought to the brig. All troopers for some reason wanted to kill them all for some reason. The civies escaped from the rbig and base and then were hunted down and killed apart of 1.

What was the result of the event?:^

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:RP

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

• Director
Director

8/10 Liked it but i would want a little more shoot em up rp 

7/10 joined half way through, still enjoyed what i saw

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

8/10 The beginning with the ambush was very well executed, my favorite part. I only wish it lasted a bit longer and had more combat. The RP was good as well. Definitely refine this and do more events like this.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x