Victory Class Star Destroyer rotations?

PappaDunc

Name: Etain Tur-Mukan | Dunc

RP Rank: Jedi Commander / Knight 

Suggestion: So I would suggest that instead of a venator, for map rotations we could potentially use a victory class star destroyer.

Implementation: Instead of map rotations being to a venator, it would be to a Victory class star destroyer

Lore: The Victory class star destroyer was a smaller capital ship then the Venator but bigger then the Acclamator and it was around towards the end of the Clone Wars in around 19bby which is around the time most people consider the servers timeline to be at.

Workshop Content: 
So we could use this map which is technically the Harrower class Dreadnought but it looks similar enough and the hangers would make pilot RP work easier also it looks cool and its the only map I could find that wasn't just a normal imperial star destroyer 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=805999944&searchtext=victory+class 

If our timeline is 19BBY, then Dash-29, Dash-44, Waxer, Gearshift, Longshot, Hardcase, Colt, and Havoc (the Rancor one) should be dead by now

Sorry -1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

7 hours ago, Willyworm1 said:

If our timeline is 19BBY, then Dash-29, Dash-44, Waxer, Gearshift, Longshot, Hardcase, Colt, and Havoc (the Rancor one) should be dead by now

Sorry -1

So uh yeah also Tiplar and Redeye and like a good 3/4 of TC but we still have them, and if it was earlier then 19bby wouldn't we still be in phase 1 armor? All I was saying rly was that I've heard people say they believe the server timeline to be around 19BBY

Banned

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 even tho we don’t follow the timeline it’s just a nah from me chief 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 I know what you're talking about, but the workshop link is of a SWTOR Dreadnaught,  why not just use the Normal ISD map?  In relevant size, it's equivalent to a Victory Class Star Destroyer. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!