CWRP - Frank Staff Application

Frank

RP Name: DU MED SGT Frank

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:155676106

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to be in the admin team because I enjoy playing on the server and participating in all the events held by admins and I want the chance to be part of that team and help organise and run future events as the server grows. I also want to maintain the high standard the server has by preventing rule breakers from ruining everyone else's experience. I also want there to be more admins during the GMT times.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):My name Is Frank Pye I am in year 9 at school i play Rugby and i play Gmod i also do swimming. Some weekends i go to my dads so i cant be on but most weekends i can. I play FiveM and Gmod i spend most of my time on Gmod tho.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i used to be a Admin on Synergy but i got kicked because i went inactive.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | I have played  808:11:20. Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

+1 good kid who will do good in staff

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 you were the main cause of the cabbage incident and allowed for many officers in a battalion you weren't a part of take the fall for your mistakes and didnt own up to high staff when they came knocking but instead made the 327th take the fall. You were the GM for it and ditched so you wouldn't get caught.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:09 PM, justuscloud5 said:

-1 you were the main cause of the cabbage incident and allowed for many officers in a battalion you weren't a part of take the fall for your mistakes and didnt own up to high staff when they came knocking but instead made the 327th take the fall. You were the GM for it and ditched so you wouldn't get caught.

Yes this did happen but this was over a Year Ago im sorry about that it came out of my control I just think i have changed in over a year

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda