Rohan - Code miners

Rohan

Head Admin

Name: Rohan

Who helped (If applicable): Timmy, Eagle, Undead

Event Name: Code miners

Summary of the story: A militia is mining for dangerous resources. The 11th Corps was trying to defeat them but with no success. The other battalions have been called upon the clean this mess by finding codes, unlocking the mining canisters and blowing it up.

What was the result of the event?: Got orange down and destroyed it all. This battle has been won by the republic although a bigger threat might be coming soon

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Im not going to put an actual rating because i joined late but from what i saw it wasnt that fun but at the same time wasnt the worst. I feel like i was just searching for npc's and got occasionally shot at from no where. Also i'd like an rp reason for no jetpacks but i dont mind it that much other than the fact that any time we'd fight the bounty hunter he'd use his to get away after the slightest bit of damage taken to him

Edited by Leche

10/10

You could tell from the preperation and basic story elements that there was a lot of love and effort put in, an amazing deployement and one I will remember for a while. Awesome work.

Just for some quick feedback, occasionally I found myself getting shot from under the map from NPCs.