Competition

Gohn

• Director
Director

Name: Gohn

RP Rank: CSM

Suggestion: I would want a competition that is you provide the best screenshots that you have for like 1 or 2 weeks that goes on and u can't photoshop the photos they need to be from the server either on the event server or main and u make it a competition so people from the community will vote on the picture they think looks the best for example a screenshot of the 212th or the jedi and the top 3 people get prizes example is The first one get the Subscriber role in teamspeak and ingame, The second one gets VIP or money and the third one gets money. I would want this because you can see awesome screenshot of the community working together.

1 hour ago, Gohn said:

get the Subscriber role in teamspeak and ingame, The second one gets VIP or money and the third one gets money.

I get it’s an example but they wouldn’t give subscriber and vip away it would be credits only time you get money is for bvb but sure +1

Edited by SmallJeff
  • Agree 1

I like this idea, maybe different prizes though. Also I think the best screenshots should replace some of the old pictures in the connecting screen for the server.

+1

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

-1 what loopy said 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic