Forum Story Game

Introduction

Alright so here is how this works. I will start the beginning of a beautiful and promising story. By writing one sentence. It will your job to reply with another sentence that continues the story.

Rules

You may only write one sentence each reply and you cannot double up on your replies. You must wait for at least 1 other person to reply before added another sentence to the chaos.

The Starting Sentence

There once was a young, wild boy named Ron.

Edited by Jinx
28 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Introduction

Alright so here is how this works. I will start the beginning of a beautiful and promising story. By writing one sentence. It will your job to reply with another sentence that continues the story.

Rules

You may only write one sentence each reply and you cannot double up on your replies. You must wait for at least 1 other person to reply before added another sentence to the chaos.

The Starting Sentence

There once was a young, wild boy named Ron.

Ron was Gay.

Just now, Jinx said:

Once this gay boy Ron went to work at Icefuse Corp, he encountered something strange.

He found a gayer boy named Corvezo, who owned the server and gave him a lot of power.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

1 minute ago, TheIceMan said:

Corvezeo asked Ron about faking injuries.

Then Ron said, "I could hop on my boosted board and try spinning, that's a good trick."

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x