SCP

hop1003

• Management
Management
6 minutes ago, Sn3akyboi said:

Imma get mega dumb reacted for this but what is SCP?

I dunno bro... like I'm fr only time I have done anything SCP related was dicking around with high staff on SCP: Secret Laboratory

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Juan_Cena said:

SCP is like a creepy pasta but we kinda control the creepy pasta creatures theres a wiki on it 

scpwiki

Yeah that’s kinda cool I guess. I sorta know what it is but have no clue what it’s really about. Also since there are so many creepy pastas on the internet why has this one in particular have so much attention, I see servers like gaming light have a lot of players. So why do so many people like it so much?

1 minute ago, Sn3akyboi said:

Yeah that’s kinda cool I guess. I sorta know what it is but have no clue what it’s really about. Also since there are so many creepy pastas on the internet why has this one in particular have so much attention, I see servers like gaming light have a lot of players. So why do so many people like it so much?

The fact that The sense of control but risk and fear is something that is special with this one and theres is a lot of lore.  Its also very palable with a basis of science in most of the research and contaiment. Its the sense of control and fear is the main aspect

1 minute ago, Juan_Cena said:

The fact that The sense of control but risk and fear is something that is special with this one and theres is a lot of lore.  Its also very palable with a basis of science in most of the research and contaiment. Its the sense of control and fear is the main aspect

Sounds cool maybe I’ll read some of the lore and shit. Thanks.

• Agree 1