Life Support

Luckyy

3 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

okay but why not just do RP.

This would seem way too complicated to implement i think.

Especially how would we differentiate those who have longer oxygen tanks. I.e ARCS/GM. 

To be honest it would probably be more fun if they were also running out of oxygen so they losing it too

Edit: That and all clone troopers were able to supply oxygen to their suits with the help of breathing tanks same with ARC troopers so its the same for both

Edited by Lucky

I mean, if it works, great. But what happens when a troll/minge gets their hands on it and manages to interrupt trainings, sims, trials, etc. This could be great for events but make other areas of the server suffer

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

55 minutes ago, Willyworm1 said:

I mean, if it works, great. But what happens when a troll/minge gets their hands on it and manages to interrupt trainings, sims, trials, etc. This could be great for events but make other areas of the server suffer

It would be controlled by an admin he would just have to notice if life support gets shut off got an event, so GM responsibility

Head Admin

Yes, I want to suffer from the lack of oxygen plz

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander