MED INJURED ROLE PLAY

Underpaidstaff

Veteran Admin

Name: Clorox

RP Rank: XO

Suggestion: MED INJURED ROLEPLAY option instead of just respawn

Implementation: implement the option to be injured and be tp'd back to that spot pretending to be injured for med rp instead of just having to respawn. youd get a chance to do more med rp and itll add some nice flair to a battle just a thought of mine but anyways toddles

Lore: not everyon died after being shot

Not everyone died after being shot, you're right- but by the time you die, you've been shot a hell of a lot of times. If you want to RP being wounded, do so when you're at "red" on the ace-report scale. 

RP-Revives were not brought back following the removal of defibs due to the hassle they would cause on main. For deployments game masters are free to do what they want. That was a decision reached by myself as Chief Medical Officer, the Game Master Chief Joe, and the directors. 

You can RP being injured before you die. You have 500+ health, anything below that technically counts as an injury. Give medics something to do, push injuries onto them. If they're good at their job, they'll treat you instead of just slathering bacta all over you.

hi.

3 hours ago, Underpaidstaff said:

mplement the option to be injured and be tp'd back to that spot pretending to be injured for med rp instead of just having to respaw

This is optional when it comes to events. GM can decide this or the player requests this.

fun fact; A suggestion like this was accepted a long time ago,

but people dont want to RP this like, ever. 

Banned
5 hours ago, Regional said:

I mean I believe we had this discussion before on this topic
Correct me if i'm wrong but it was "If you want to do med rp say you're wounded if not brush it off and keep moving"
People choose what RP they want to do, If I got back stabbed by Anakin as he force chokes me in a dark corner while I cry for help that's the RP I led it to be.
@Cannon

You like being choked 

• Funny 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 if you die you die. Get your medics and practice call outs. Run ace reports. Eliminating RP revives allows GMs to focus on their event and not have to get a GH to just TP people. Y’all would abuse this too much making it hard for staff to enjoy the server and they would get burned out quicker.