Jedi Timmy Thicc

So, i just want to hear from yall what yall think about my jedi padawan named timmy thicc. When i was a youngling everyone i saw loved the name and it didnt seem to bother people. I actually submitted my trial forms under that name. I havnt had a problem with anyone except one person telling me to change my name even though the higher ranking jedi/troopers ive met havnt had a problem with it. Let me know what yall think, cuz i dont want to cause problems on the server. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Big Man said:

So, i just want to hear from yall what yall think about my jedi padawan named timmy thicc. When i was a youngling everyone i saw loved the name and it didnt seem to bother people. I actually submitted my trial forms under that name. I havnt had a problem with anyone except one person telling me to change my name even though the higher ranking jedi/troopers ive met havnt had a problem with it. Let me know what yall think, cuz i dont want to cause problems on the server. Thanks.

Welp, supposedly its a fail rp name now according to punda because its not a serious name. punda sure strikes fear into the hearts of men

14 minutes ago, Punda said:

The rules state: No FailRP, and this is breaking that rule. You would not see a Jedi named "TimmyThicc" at all during the clone wars.

yea and thats why its not failrp because there is no jedi named timmy thicc.

"1.b.5) Inapropriate names that would not be found in the clone wars, unapproved lore names, or inappropriate numbers"

you may think its an inappropriate name because how silly it sounds, punda sounds silly, jar jar binks,mission vao, Elan Sleazebaggano, Lott dod. all these names sound silly but they are in star wars lore. if those names are in star wars lore and more specifically the clone wars (excluding Mission vao and punda) then i dont see why timmy thicc cant be a name.

Just now, Big Man said:

yea and thats why its not failrp because there is no jedi named timmy thicc.

"1.b.5) Inapropriate names that would not be found in the clone wars, unapproved lore names, or inappropriate numbers"

you may think its an inappropriate name because how silly it sounds, punda sounds silly, jar jar binks,mission vao, Elan Sleazebaggano, Lott dod. all these names sound silly but they are in star wars lore. if those names are in star wars lore and more specifically the clone wars (excluding Mission vao and punda) then i dont see why timmy thicc cant be a name.

Ah, thank you for basically backing up my argument.

"1.b.5) Inappropriate names that would not be found in the clone wars, unapproved lore names, or inappropriate numbers"

honestly if i was still around I would've beaten your ass until you changed your name to something that doesn't make you sound like a fucking troglodyte and the fact that you're still using the name means you're a dirty scumfuck that should be gunned down like the degenerate you are

21 hours ago, Punda said:

The rules state: No FailRP, and this is breaking that rule. You would not see a Jedi named "TimmyThicc" at all during the clone wars.

I wouldn't see a Jedi named Punda either. Change your name. Fuck off my boy Timmy thicc 

As long as the name is "TimmyThicc"  there is no problem.

If you're in here arguing that 

You would not see a Jedi named "TimmyThicc" at all during the clone wars.

then you're a hypocrite. My Jedi name is "Yek", and I know for sure all of the people arguing against this harmless name have equally retarded names.

He can be called the name I previously stated, so long as he doesn't minge. I've seen plenty of people with equally stupid fucking names that don't minge.

31 minutes ago, Jek said:

As long as the name is "TimmyThicc"  there is no problem.

If you're in here arguing that 

then you're a hypocrite. My Jedi name is "Yek", and I know for sure all of the people arguing against this harmless name have equally retarded names.

He can be called the name I previous stated, so long as he doesn't minge. I've seen plenty of people with equally stupid fucking names that don't minge.

HURRAY FOR STUPIDITY!

Dear God, I can't tell you the amount of times I trained someone over on Icefuse and they named themselves something like CC 1942 Hitlerdidnothingwrong or something obscenely retarded like that. This is mild in comparison.

I think the name TimmyThicc is pretty dumb, and although people say don't judge a book by it's cover, I would instantly think that person is a minge.

I'm not saying you are or aren't, and I'm most certainly not saying you can't have that name, because that isn't my decision but yours.

Hopefully we can spar sometime soon though!

-Hudson

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.