Gadget's LOA 11/14 - 11/18

Gadget

By filing an LOA you acknowledge that using the LOA to deliberately avoid performing your staff duties will result in removal from the staff team without notice.

IMPORTANT: If you are going on an LOA for more than a month please contact a Director first before posting it. Otherwise you may be removed from staff.

Title your LOA as: [NAME]'s LOA [START DATE-END DATE]

Name: Gadget

Staff Rank: SA

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89827130

Length of LOA (Please specify date if possible): Over the weekends, 4 days, starting today, ending the 18th.

Reason: 2 main reason, 1 being my Twin bro is coming down for the weekends and I haven't seen him in a long ass time and I also won't have the room to myself. And getting a bit burnt out and don't want to flounder. I'll still be in TS sometimes but not on the server. I will also miss the meetings for staff and GM. 

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yas

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: Yas

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Uh, I dont know if any of you have seen this so I'll ping 2 HAs

@Agent @Rohan 

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Head Admin

thx, logged

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

• 2 weeks later...

@Foxey Yeah sorry forgot I had to ping you back, I assumed you would have took it off when the date ran out.

Sorry once again.