Disney+ Discussion

Trixx

To with Disney+ launching and having so much content including classic movies and shows, I was wondering if there is something you're so happy they have on there that you either grew up with or just love?

Personally for me I grew up with and loved movies like: 

Don't Look Under the Bed, Atlantis, The Black Cauldron, and Brother Bear. There are plenty more.

Just an open friendly discussion to see what some of your favorites are and if I haven't seen them ill have to check them out!

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Head Admin

Phineas and Ferb is also good

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Also, I Love all the Pixar and Disney originals. Dumbo, the life action, is also very nice. 

Phineas and Ferb being on there is mega cool. There are also some shows that I'm rediscovering that I had forgotten I even watched, such as the older Gummi Bears cartoons.

As for movies, well, I bought the subscription for star wars- so obviously I'm already pleased, but the access to Cars, Monsters INC, and the old Underdog movie... Damn, I'm happy.

Banned

Atlantis is a god tier movie

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin
1 hour ago, Trixx said:

Wait it isnt out for UK? What the hell is Disney doing

1 hour ago, Tinovious said:

Being complete and utter morons. I had to watch the Mandalorian illegally! I was willing to pay good money, Fuck 'em though.

Imagine disney ignoring the UK and other big countries but giving it to my small country of the Netherlands 🇳🇱 

Head Admin
7 hours ago, Tinovious said:

Being complete and utter morons. I had to watch the Mandalorian illegally! I was willing to pay good money, Fuck 'em though.

I streamed it for some people lol.