Disney+ Discussion

Trixx

To with Disney+ launching and having so much content including classic movies and shows, I was wondering if there is something you're so happy they have on there that you either grew up with or just love?

Personally for me I grew up with and loved movies like: 

Don't Look Under the Bed, Atlantis, The Black Cauldron, and Brother Bear. There are plenty more.

Just an open friendly discussion to see what some of your favorites are and if I haven't seen them ill have to check them out!

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Head Admin

Phineas and Ferb is also good

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Also, I Love all the Pixar and Disney originals. Dumbo, the life action, is also very nice. 

3 hours ago, Regional said:

I like TV shows myself not a real movie fan
- Suit Life of Zack and Cody + Zack and Cody on deck
- Wizards of Waverly Place
- Jesse 
- Girl meets world 
- Cory in the House

That list is basically my childhood

Phineas and Ferb being on there is mega cool. There are also some shows that I'm rediscovering that I had forgotten I even watched, such as the older Gummi Bears cartoons.

As for movies, well, I bought the subscription for star wars- so obviously I'm already pleased, but the access to Cars, Monsters INC, and the old Underdog movie... Damn, I'm happy.

Banned

Atlantis is a god tier movie

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin
1 hour ago, Trixx said:

Wait it isnt out for UK? What the hell is Disney doing

1 hour ago, Tinovious said:

Being complete and utter morons. I had to watch the Mandalorian illegally! I was willing to pay good money, Fuck 'em though.

Imagine disney ignoring the UK and other big countries but giving it to my small country of the Netherlands 🇳🇱 

Head Admin
7 hours ago, Tinovious said:

Being complete and utter morons. I had to watch the Mandalorian illegally! I was willing to pay good money, Fuck 'em though.

I streamed it for some people lol.