Willy's GM Application

Willyworm1

Name:

Willy

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:88673790

How long have you played on the server [Hours]:

TR Executive Officer A'den has played for 777:26:41.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 

7/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

It's what i have been spending the last 7 years doing, so they are fairly good.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce:

1. I am currently working on a plan for a 6-7 part event revolving around the appearance of 6 Blades made from 6 different materials. in each part there will be various puzzles, riddles firefights, and RP involved along with a mini boss battle. The first 6 events will be cumulative and end up getting linked together by a 7th part where all the blades will be needed and a final battle will occur. Right now i am working on the characters and the order of occurrences for these events.

2. I have an idea for a Christmas themed event (which will probably occur before or soon after Christmas since i will be away around that time). The idea is that during the middle of the day a very odd looking ship crashes just outside of Fort Anaxes, upon investigation, the republic finds a being (have no decided on the character yet) who says he was being chased by some people (still decided on the enemy), but he is thankful for the republics help. In return he offers gifts to them, in each box there is an item and whoever is there to help gets first pick at the box of their choice, but they only get one and some have miniature Pandora boxes hidden inside. There will probably be 5-10 boxes and they could also contain weapons or special items.

3. My last idea so far is for an event server event. This would be a full server deployment, for it the republic would have gotten a distress signal from a nearby space station. upon entering they find multiple dead bodies of troopers, but no blood or signs of a fight. They continue further into the space station without knowing what is in store for them. This idea is more newborn, but i want to make a spooky event. The space station may get changed to an abandoned city.

Place links below of at least 2 events you have been the GM for (Optional):

None...

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

11 hours ago, KnightVR said:

+1 Great App. Just wish you did an event so we can see your work 

I'm gonna try to do a little one for you boys today, just need this Gmod update to not be a problem

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)