Craig - Tying up loose ends.

Craigary

Name: Craig

Who helped (If applicable): Kelso, Cronis

Event Name: Tying up loose ends.

Summary of the story: A rag tag team of bounty hunters were hired to do the C.I.S' dirty work, and retrieve the information aquired from Operation Red Spray.

What was the result of the event?: They failed miserably even with the weapons, and troops gained by the CIS. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em Up.

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

8/10 I really appreciated the fact that you didnt just give the NPC's and event jobs an insane healthpool.

Yeah i was trying to keep it realistic with the weapons and lower health as they were supposed to be a rag tag militia with little training.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was