Jagger -- Dark Salvation Part 3 - Finale

Jagger

Name: Jagger

Who helped (If applicable): Neptune (Shadow) Harte, Kurama, Gears, 

Event Name: Dark Salvations part 3 - Finale [Jedi Only Event]

Summary of the story: Darkness loomed over the temple as Sith Cult Leader Dar’gul makes another return — this time with all he has left of his Sith Cult out on a fanatic martyrdom by driving a ship straight into the Temple. His lust for revenge goes beyond just murdering Jedi Knight Thartan Arkada and Jedi Padawan Lothor Arkada — he seeks to drown the temple in bloodshed. 

What was the result of the event?: The last of the Sith Cult was eliminated by the Jedi, but Thartan and Lothor both sacrificed their lives to defeat the Sith Cult Lord Dar'gul. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying, shootemup/sparring

Edited by Jagger
Words

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

I personally didnt see a lot of RP from the Sith so 1 point is lost. but great event either way.

I was adverting a lot of Comms RP so people had something to work off. I also checked to make sure event jobs were doing some voice rp -- at least basic stuff like "Die, Jedi!"

There was also the RP of Dar'gul taking the brothers as hostage and the showdown going on in the middle of the temple with music playing for atmospheric/immersion sake.

Some of the Sith did try to RP, but most Jedi went up to them, ignored all rp, and tried killing them anyways. 

I'll do my best to have more RP. Though If players DENY RP, then RP won't happen -- simple as that.

Thank you very much for your feedback though, it's honestly helpful and lets me focus on what to improve for next time.

Edited by Jagger
Words

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x