CWRP Knight's Staff Re-Application

KnightVR

RP Name: Shock eARCO COL KnightVR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:488808076

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): none

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the team because I just trying to figure out to put my school life first and settle in college for a bit. I was suffering through problems at the time and which made me feel like I couldn't be like I was when i first applied to staff.  

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I miss helping people in the community and just entertaining people as a GM when I was making people enjoy late night events/ encounters. I wanna keep the server active than just let it slow down and have no event for a long period of time. I wanna help the community as much as I can until I burn out or no longer can. I wanna make it to the top in the staff ranks, the rank won't mean anything to me, its what got me there that counts.  I love to keep Synergy at its best and show the gmod star wars community that we have the best server out there and have committed/ supportive staff members. I'll try my best to keep myself active on the server with school on the side. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand. Im ready to test my knowledge as a former staff member.

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...