Event Opinions

Thunder

My personal opinion is every 6th or 7th event should be a non hostile event. It would break the meta up. Currently when an event starts people (shouldnt but they should) post up and wait for the hostile part to happen so they can get a jump on the action. By adding some non hostile events it makes players have to wonder and guess if itll be hostile at all. And those that metagame and wait to instantly attack something will waste their time in the event and not get to rp. Im even petty enough to jump on a deathwatch character and sit in the afk room all event so those metagamers get confused when i dont actually show up.

3 minutes ago, Apache4k said:

My personal opinion is every 6th or 7th event should be a non hostile event. It would break the meta up. Currently when an event starts people (shouldnt but they should) post up and wait for the hostile part to happen so they can get a jump on the action. By adding some non hostile events it makes players have to wonder and guess if itll be hostile at all. And those that metagame and wait to instantly attack something will waste their time in the event and not get to rp. Im even petty enough to jump on a deathwatch character and sit in the afk room all event so those metagamers get confused when i dont actually show up.

Lol xD I might do that sometimes to xD