CWRP - Undead's Staff application

Undead3005

RP Name:TR 21stSO SGT Undead

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129524414 

VIP (Y/N): N ( i am planing to buy one)

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to help this server out, this server has given me soo much fun and its only fair if i repay by helping it out. am a calm patient person which means that even if theirs a minge or a person that his dealing some problems i can deal with them with a cool and swift manner. if their a person that needs my help ill stay their and do more and above to help them out. am on this server daily, mon to fri 3-6h and sat-sun a little bit 10h+ which means i am online at all time which means i can help out more people not only that but am polish as well  which means i cant pretty much i can understand Czech, Slovak and Sorbian and some what Russian. I understand that this is a English speaking server only but if someone needs help and cant express them self in English but know one of the langues i mentioned.if your wondering  i can understand  words and sometimes figure a sentence in these langues Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Macedonian, Russian, Slovene, Serbian and Ukrainian. Sorry if i spelled one of them wrong i also take an order quite seriously if it meant to be, also  if theirs a problem with me and you tell me to fix that i take that too the heart and i do exactly that.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Like i said am a chill patient  person like like to have fun but i can get serious if the line is crossed and put my foor down sure it can be for laughs or jokes but once it gets offence real quick that's when i put my foot down. IRL i enjoy going to the gym and i do Krav maga which is a martial arts i know i spent i lot of time on a computer but i am sporty. going back to game life i enjoy roleplaying mostly as tech because i find it funny how all these things are done so quickly and easy, I also love coding and building a website from scratch i find coding fun and i hope i can get a job out of it . oh i nearly forgot irl friends call me MK its my name and surname combined 

Do you have any previous staff experience? indeed i do i was a admin in a icefuse sever and i would be the first person to accept a ticket or deal with a minge, incase your wondering why still not an admin their the reason was my name was i went to dubai for 2 weeks they managed to change the docs the rules and the map which generly made people quite pissed and if that not enough my name was just lost in the docs and i had to start from mod admin again 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  when i was making this ive been told i had 76h i've been waiting for a long time to do this 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) i am not