Draco's Restaff app

DracoOdinson

RP Name: 187th CPL Hawky

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:64873772

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No 

Why did you leave the staff, team?: i left the staff team because i could not do what was asked from me because of the job that i got and school starting but now that i have settled into my new job and work i can do what is asked at the most efficent and ive got my schedule figured out and i know when and when i can not get on

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: i want to rejoin the staff team because i can do the things that are asked from me and do them everday also i want to help the staff team and rejoin and get back into the server just like i was befor i had to leave 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yep 

Banned

You keep leaving staff and coming back. 

-1 until you can stay a month without leaving the server again. 

r4ymo.gif

-1 I’m sorry but like they stated above. Show use that you want to be staff again and be dedicated to it. 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

+1 you resigned seeing you were going inactive. When you were staff you did good work. I think you should definitely take everything said above into thought. But you seem to be active on your clone so good luck with the results either way

-1, you left the server the last time because you were wolffe on a different clone wars server. You then left and told me something along the lines of because the server was bad, what I just said is a bit of shaky information i forgot some, and then you came back. From what youve told me it wasnt school. Consider being a dedicated member for a bit before applying for staff. still love you though draco, dont be dumb

Head Admin

Your staff application has been denied due to negative feedback.

You may re-apply in 30 days [6/12/2019]

// Locked
// Moved to denied

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander