Thegan - A Jedi and a Box.

Lord Thegan

Name: RTR Thegan

Who helped (If applicable): Piff, Boomer (Aaron), Mav (GHs) Spaghetti (EJ)

Event Name: A Jedi and a Box

Summary of the story: A strange vessel crash landed in anaxes, 1 jedi survived, the rest died... just a strange box...inside a letter, encrypted, what's this uneasiness i feel...

What was the result of the event?: Jedi died, All other  Key holders also perish, box was open and found a tablet of sorts

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: some passive rp at the start but ended with shoot them up, cuz bloodthirsty server :S

spacer.png

Box.

7/10

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Just now, Holo said:

1/10 You should never fuck with player choice it is the foundation of events and when you remove it from events entirely it ruins it. you were cloaked shooting the event jobs saying it was "cloaked AI

That happened once with a player that wanted to leave, dont make it seem like it was the entire event.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Holo said:

1/10 You should never fuck with player choice it is the foundation of events and when you remove it from events entirely it ruins it. you were cloaked shooting the event jobs saying it was "cloaked AI

I always do stuff like this, materializing a npc to give sobde or 21st the chance to shoot it up, but i can understand ur point of view. thank you