CWRP - Blur's Staff Application

Blur

RP Name: TR 21stKU Warrant Officer Blur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170136366

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: CDT (Central Daylight Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I'm a TR and i'm on for an extended amount of time everyday . It would help me out a lot if i was able to white-list the Cadets I train. I'm also well known on Synergy and i have no problems or conflicts with anyone on the server. I feel i can progress the staff team and fix the holes during the times that none is able to be online. I've brought this problem up with high staff but I feel the only change that can be made is if i try Staff out. I also wouldn't mind becoming a GH/GM and helping out with the drought of events/good encounters of recently.  I already understand the system for New Admin to Admin. I am well prepared and if i'm accepted i will most likely go the TR way of getting noticed. I'm also a Warrant Officer, and being an admin can help me mass produce Simulations, Droids , and other activity's for my battalion to attend to while there is nothing happening. We also host A LOT of GMACTS and all GMACTS require staff to be there pretty much the entire time. Seeming that i'm on for so long i may as well go for admin to help out with our normal everyday REQUIRED training's. (Side Note: I also have WAYYY too much time on my hands so i want to try this out)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I'm a very strict, while still being knowledgeable. I am a easy person to get along with, I make horrible jokes that end up being funny, I believe that i have a great sense of Passive RP. And I love binds such as (I'll Kill *BLASTER FIRE*  ALL OF YOU 100 TIMES!!---*STATIC*)

Do you have any previous staff experience? Chroma DarkRP. And i've managed a few teams 2 months ago.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 677:58:09.

Edited by Blur

UWU what's this? Notice another 21st trooper applying for staff. Looks like I'm going to have to +1

Ya did good kid and are a responsible leader and a good officer.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...