KillJoy's GM app part 3

KillJoy

me :KillJoy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438030370

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Crosshair has played for 3199:26:46

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:Its good but it can always improve. Further then what its is

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes, and i don't plan on being inactive if I have to I will put in a LOA

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I have a Doc with all of this on it. If have any questions PM and I will send you the DOC

KillJoys Event Ideas

Ancient Dark Lord

As an ancient dark lord is found in the outer area of the base he brings with him a plague of the undead. As Darth Sidious feels his presence in the force. He hires Kage assassins to destroy this Ancient one who could damage Sidious Plans.As the jedi feel his Presence the high council so an opportune to learn from his as he is a wise old member of the sith before rule of 2. With this he could help the jedi found out the location of this Darth Sidious who no one knows what his name is. The jedi bring him to the temple so they can talk with him. As he is there he is hunted down by the cloaked Assassins.

Passive and shoot em up but mostly Passive

Jobs need-

Sith Lord

3x Kage Assassins

Jedi hunter droids if needed

The Crash landing of General Kalani

As the Super Tactical makes his way to the outer world planet Agamar. He has sent a detachment of ships which  crash land on the Endor planet as he has multiple Tactical Commanders. He orders them set up a base at each of their crash sites to prepare to attack the clone base RedWood. His main goal is to kill the Lux Bonteri which aided in his defeat on Oldearnan. It's up to the clones if they want to out right destroy everything or Salvage the data that each ship has on it. The data Could lead to them finding out about a Droid factory on the other side of endor that has been the main reinforcements for the attacks on the base. As the clones reached the Spearhead landings they notice that they have bombs on them enough to blow up the whole planet. Causing all of the base to realize that it has a 25 min timer once activated.

Shoot em up with heavy doses of EOD RP

Jobs needed-

Tactical Droids x3

Commando Droids x5

Lux Bonteri has to be on if not he could be a person the citizen job  

The oldearnan guards x3

General Kalani would be in comms so because comms RP

CIS defectors seeking the republics help

As the war start affecting the lives of the CIS council they decided to defect to go over to the Republic. As four high ranking officials from the CIS whos companies have tanked after being targeted by the republic. As their money wither down they see it as their best bet to take all the information that they have on all of the CIS secrets. It's up to the Republic to  decide whether to trail them for war crimes or to allow them to live.

Jobs need-

All different types of citizen jobs x4

Passive RP if needed could be a shoot em up

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): This is a Story line me and Mar created together this was the ending of part one https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13729-contuation-of-trandoshan-civil-war-part-1/ [And he is the first one we did https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13715-black-sun-and-the-trandoshan-civil-war-part-1/

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

Denied, staff member resigned.

// Moved to denied

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander